Making Monday Pretty: 5 Beautiful Uses for Coconut Oil February 17 2014
We've come to the conclusion that most of the time, when it comes to putting things on our skin, natural is always better. So here are our top five ways to use one of our favourite natural beauty remedies, coconut oil.
1. Deep hair conditioner. Apply to wet hair from roots to ends (skin your roots if you have super fine hair!), leave on for 30 mins and rinse for intensely moisturized locks.
2. Eye makeup remover. The oil gently removes even the most stubborn waterproof mascaras and moisturizes the delicate eye area simultaneously.
3. Cuticle oil. Coconut oil has anti fungal properties which make it great for use on the feet and softer, more nourished cuticles will mean stronger, healthier nails.
4. Exfoliator. For your body, mix it with brown sugar or sea salt and for your face mix it with baking soda for nourishment and exfoliation in one.
5. Shaving oil. Switch out your usual shaving cream for coconut oil in the shower next time for ultra soft skin and less irritation.
Have a beautiful Monday everyone!