We all love our lipstick! It is a staple in most girl's beauty regimes, however sometimes they can cause more trouble than they are worth. Here are some tips to get you out of any lipstick
1. Your favourite tube of lipstick has just broken in half, don't fret! Simply warm up the end of the broken piece with a lighter, re-attach it to what's left in the tube, hold in place for a minute and then place in the fridge for an hour. Just like new!
2. To keep lipstick off your teeth, form an "o" shape with your lips and stick your finger in your mouth. When you pull it out any excess lipstick will be on your finger and not on your mouth.
3. If you find your lipstick bleeds, using a lip brush or small concealer brush, apply concealer around the edge of your lips. This will act as a barrier and prevent colour from seeping out.
4. When a long wear lipstick simply will not come off, cover your lips in Vaseline and let sit for 30 minutes. After that, exfoliate with a lip scrub or damp face towel and then reapply Vaseline.
5. To remove a dreaded lipstick stain, spray the area with cold water and apply a grease fighting dish soap. Let this sit for 15 minutes and then rinse cold and this should get rid of the pesky mark!
Have a beautiful Monday everyone!