Making Monday Pretty: Tinted Moisturizer Roundup July 21 2014
When its hot and steamy outside, the last thing you want is a heavy mask of makeup on your face! Cue tinted moisturizers, these light weight hybrids provide enough coverage and moisture and nowadays, many of them have added benefits. Below are our top 5 picks depending on what you're looking for from your tinted moisture.
1. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. This is the cult classic of tinted moisturizers and a great all around product with a slightly dewy finish and slightly more coverage than most to help even the complexion. In the summer we like the oil-free option as we find the staying power is better but they also have regular and an illuminating version and a huge shade range.
2. Nars Radiant Tinted Moisturizer. This option gives a more glowing look to the skin and has added skin benefits that brighten the skin over time. If you find you tend to get a little greasy in the afternoon this may not be the choice for you due to its illuminating finish.
3. Chantecaille Just Skin Tinted Moisturizer. This is definitely the most luxurious option, and although it comes with a hefty price tag the way it makes our skin look is worth every penny. Enough coverage to effectively even out our skin, boost our complexion and a gorgeous healthy glow make this one an overall win.
4. Hourglass Illusion Tinted Moisturizer. Women with extra dry and dehydrated skin will love this tinted moisturizer packed with anti-aging ingredients and hyaluronic acid which helps to retain water in the skin and boost hydration.
5. Jouer Matte Moisture Tint. For any woman that is not looking for the dewy finish of a typical tinted moisturizer, this is the hands-down choice for you.
Have a beautiful Monday everyone!