Every morning is a fresh start and a chance to start your day with some beauty boosting habits. Below are some of our morning beauty must-do's.
1. Drink a big glass of water. After a full nights rest your body needs rehydration which will make you feel better and keep your skin hydrated and glowing. We love squeezing some lemon into ours to really wake up our system.
2. Protein. Rather than a piece of toast or cereal, switch to some eggs or a high protein yogurt. This will keep you fuller longer and help you avoid those mid morning snacks.
3. Face mist. We love the cooling and hydrating feeling of misting our face after washing it. You can use a mineral water or our favourite, rose water, to help calm your skin. Quick tip, leave it in the fridge so its cold to help bring down any puffiness and apply your moisturizer while your skin is still damp to seal in the added moisture.
4. Add antioxidants. Antioxidants like vitamin C and E protect your skin from free radicals, also known as UV rays, pollution, etc., all of which you are likely to encounter on a daily basis.
5. Sunscreen. I don't really think we need to elaborate much on this one, just remember your neck, chest and the tops of your hands!
Have a beautiful start to your Monday!