No cottage? No problem! Fun things to do in Toronto this weekend! June 21 2013
1. The Sunday Antique Market at the St. Lawrence Market. The perfect place for treasure hunting, you never know what gems you may find! Open every Sunday from dawn until 5pm.
2. The Christina Louboutin Exhibit at the Design Exchange. Nothing makes a rainy weekend better than browsing some of the most beautiful shoes in the world. Exhibit is open until September 15th.
3. Rock Lobster. Indulge in the ultimate ceasar this weekend, complete with a lobster tail! Located at 110 Ossington Avenue, open 5pm until 2am on weekends.
4. Dolce Gelato. You can’t go wrong with a stroll through Little Italy while enjoying a refreshing gelato on a sunny day, definitely one of our favourite weekend activites. Located at 697 College Street, open 9am until midnight.
5. Sugar Beach. With two acres of beach minutes from downtown, this is the ultimate place to lounge and relax on a hot day…made even better due to the pink umbrellas! Located at 11 Dockside Drive, at the foot of Lower Jarvis Street.Hope you all have a great weekend!